Re: Ubuntu 1, Fedora 0

On 3/17/07, Res <res@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, 18 Mar 2007, Tin Tin wrote:

>> I can see why Ubuntu is gaining popularity.
>
> As for me, Fedora has better respect for my freedom than Ubuntu does.

Really? Thats why Ubuntu will let me do *anything* I want, and that means
even play mp3's anytime I damned well want without going to third party
repos, I think I know which distro has respect for my freedom, my freedom
to do what I want, play what I want, when I want, if I want to be dictated
to as to what I can can not have, I'll install winblows, even it can play
mp3's :)

Last I checked the 'Multiverse' (aka Non-Free) source *was* a third
party repo, and was not enabled by default.  I didn't see any real
difference there.

Chris