Re: Ubuntu 1, Fedora 0

Stefan Held <obi <at> unixkiste.org> writes:
>     (If you are a KDE Lover, in my opinion, Fedora is not the right
>      Choice for you. Others are happy with that)

Huh? I've been using KDE on Fedora ever since Fedora exists in its current form
(i.e. FC1, and KDE on Red Hat Linux before that) and it works just fine. In
fact, Fedora is the way to go if you want the latest KDE, most distros ship
with a version and stay at that version until the next release, Fedora actually
updates KDE within a release. For example, FC6 got updated 3.5.4->3.5.5->3.5.6.
FC4 even got updated from 3.4.0 all the way to 3.5.3. There's also now a
Special Interest Group working on improving KDE in Fedora, lead by Rex Dieter,
the guy behind the kde-redhat project.

        Kevin Kofler