Re: what the f*ck (pardon my french)

On 3/13/07, Valent Turkovic <valent.turkovic@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<big snip>

That is why I'm puzzled. I can't reproduce the restart every time, but
it DEFINITELLY happends ONLY when I try to press CTRL-ALT-V for
klipper to show it's menu.

This sounds strange indeed. Out of curiosity, can you reproduce this
if you change the shortcut key for bringing up klipper to something
else? (Ctrl+Win+V for instance if there's a "windows" key on your
keyboard, or something entirely different)

--
Tarjei