Re: what the f*ck (pardon my french) - calling up klipper crashes/restarts X

I've modified the subject line, you're more likely to get help if it
mentions what your problem is.

Tim:
>> Something crashing X:  You might have to tell us what other applications
>> you've been running at the time.  I don't use KDE or Klipper, so I have
>> no idea about any problems with it.

Valent Turkovic
> I use gnome, but I can't work without proper clipboard manager - ie. klipper.
>
> This happened to me more in FC5 but it also happened a few times now
> in FC6 and it is always when I try to full up klipper menu CTRL-ALT-V

Okay, just fired it up to see how it works.  I'm still thinking about my
prior suggestion.  Can you try another keyboard, you might have one that
isn't working well when you press three keys at once.  And just for
experimenting sake, change the key-combination used to call it up.
Klipper has preferences that let you do that.

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.