Re: convert VHS to DVD

Tim wrote:

[snip]

Grr, sodding morons!  It doesn't do the slightest thing, at all, to
prevent piracy.  It just mucks things up for legit users.

That's the same thing with the modern digital video formats which
have a "master" bit which all digital equipment is required by
law to set to the state indicating "not master" and also required
to refuse to record if the bit is in "not master" state.

It doesn't stop people who want to from making copies all they
like. The only ones it hurts is those who want to own their own
copies of what they buy.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.