Re: Curious Sunday Morning Linux File System Question ??

On Mon, 2007-03-12 at 14:53 -0400, Tony Nelson wrote:
> AppleSingle file.
Thanks, Tony,
I didn't remember all the details, but I knew that there was more than
one file in Apple.  I never owned one or worked on one (except for doing
some typesetting on a Mac about 1986 or so).  I just knew the file
differences made porting the file and data from the Apple to the DG, PC,
and Unix systems I also worked with took some manipulation, and I
remembered the fork as being a portion of that, and that the attributes
was a portion of the issues I had to work on.

Regards,
Les H