Re: mail program for FC6

edwardspl@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>> Yes, it works about as well as a character mode mail program can. But
>> note that you can use freenx and a free client downloaded from
>> http://www.nomachine.com/download.php to get remote access to the
>> whole desktop where you could also run the GUI mail programs.
>>
> Hello,
>
> What GUI mail program ?

There are several, and it is mostly a matter of preference which you
would want.  Evolution is probably the most popular on Linux
distributions and it has many other outlook-like features such as a
calendar with alarms.  I've been using thunderbird recently because it
works very much the same across the linux/windows/mac platforms where I
work.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx