Re: mail program for FC6

edwardspl@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

So, does the mutt mail program tool is very good for FC6 ?
That depends on who you ask.  I think it is very good but it requires
a bit or reading to make the most of it's features.  It also helps if
you like terminals and text over mice and pretty buttons. :)

Hello,

I want to use the mutt tool va telnet / ssh ( putty )...
So, is it okay ?

Yes, it works about as well as a character mode mail program can. But note that you can use freenx and a free client downloaded from http://www.nomachine.com/download.php to get remote access to the whole desktop where you could also run the GUI mail programs.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx