Re: Slightly OT: w2k Time Zone Updating

On Mon, 2007-02-26 at 13:39 -0800, Kam Leo wrote:
> On 2/26/07, taharka <res00vl8@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Anyone on the list updating w2k time zones using the $microsoft Time
> > Zone Editor? If so, has anyone tried using the Time Zone Editor on a
> > win98SE system with success?
> >
> > taharka
>
> Why bother? I disabled the automatic daylight savings adjustment for
> my multi-booted systems long ago and let Fedora take control of the
> clock.

These are not multi-boot systems, I'm working on LANs mixed with w2Kas,
w98SE, Linux/Unix boxes. I should be finished by the end of the month
patching the w2K boxes. Just wanted to know if anyone had tried the
procedure on a w98SE system successfully before wasting my time ;-)

Thanks

taharka

Lexington, Kentucky U.S.A.