Re: Postfix + ClamAV + SpamAssassin

On Mon, 2007-02-26 at 16:33 -0600, g33kfu wrote:
> search howtoforge they have a tutorial exactly like this
>
> On 2/23/07, Luc MAIGNAN <luc.maignan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Hello all,
> >
> > I'm looking for a HOWTO which explains integration beetween Postfix,
> > ClamAV and SpamAssassin (Fedora Core 6)
> >
> > Thanks for any help
----
Use a wrapper program - i.e. amavisd-new or MailScanner.

My preference is MailScanner - despite the angst MailScanner generates
on Postfix list, I think it is a superior product and shut out the
animus that Wietse seems to have for Julian (MailScanner author).

Anyway, the wrapper script programs listed above call
Postfix/Clamav/Spamassassin/etc. when appropriate.

--
Craig White <craig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>