Re: Eclipse running out of memory, or..?

Frode Petersen:
>>> (OT - The quoted message didn't show up in my fedora-list mail,
>>> although it was sent there; only in my private mail. Is this normal?)

Tim:
>> Sounds like someone replied to you, rather than the list.  People
>> occasionally do that.

Frode Petersen:
> No the recipient was fedora-list@xxxxxxxxx, I was CC.

Okay...  That's a bit different from how you described it the first time
around.  Some people will do that, too.  It's an unusual to do, though.
There's no reason for it.

If, in your original post, you mean that it didn't filter through as
other list mail did, you'd have to tell us how you do your filtering.

--
(This PC runs FC4, my others FC5 & FC6, in case that's important
 to the thread)

I read messages from the public lists.