Re: fglrx question

On Sat February 24 2007, Gene Heskett wrote:
> Not bad at all, but who is Jaton?  Does it look like an nvidia card to the
> nvidia driver?

Jaton is a Taiwan based computer parts company. We've used them for years -
they tend towards the lower end of the price scale, but, we've had few
problems with their products. When managing 100+ plus computers, many for a
non-profit, the price is a consideration. As far as the NVidia part of your
question, yes, it is an NVidia chipset and appears as an NVidia card to the
NVidia driver - there are many companies putting out varieties of NVidia
cards with feature-add-ons - poke around that mwave site, and you'll see
them.

--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA