Re: ESR: Goodbye Fedora

On Fri, 23 Feb 2007, Bruno Wolff III wrote:

On Fri, Feb 23, 2007 at 11:30:02 +1000,
 Res <res@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, 23 Feb 2007, Tim wrote:
If I have to, I will, it will be in the form of by a Queens Counsel the
very second the US attempts to enforce any of their laws upon me, they
will be challenged in the High Court to prove the time and date when
my country became a legal territory of America.  :)

Unless you are just snatched off the street by the CIA and then send to Syria
for interrogation where the Syrians have promised (wink wink) not to
torture you.

hahahaha yeah :) with the pending change of govt here they wouldnt get away with it like lil johnny howard is letting things drag on. Just like for 5 years our govt has allowed the US to detain an as yet to-be-tried alledged terrorist who is still legally an Australian citizen, I couldnt give a damn about it, but try him, if hes guilty of terrorist activities the US can execute the bastard for all i care, but lets have a verdict, see the evidence and be done with it. It's all good and great to say we have the evidence, well time to STFU and put up I think.

--
Cheers
Res

"We can be Heroes, just for one day" - Davey (Jones) Bowie