Re: ESR: Goodbye Fedora

On Fri, 23 Feb 2007, Mike McCarty wrote:

When the Constitution of these USA was ratified, the Federal Govt
was given authority to govern your land and exercise authority
over it in certain respects and by certain means.

OK, then I declare as at the time and date of this message in UTC, I posses governing rights over all states and territories of america :)

*holds about as much standing as the US has over the country... so what the hell LOL :P

--
Cheers
Res

"We can be Heroes, just for one day" - Davey (Jones) Bowie