Re: Fedora 7 vs. Ubuntu Feisty Fawn

On Wed February 21 2007, Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu wrote:
> xen-users is pretty high traffic: more than fedora-list I think.  the
> asterisk users list was another one that insanely high traffic.

Point taken, though I was speaking to mail-lists for distros, as opposed to
those for specific packages - Xen and Asterisk are out there on my radar
screen for eventual experimentation, but I haven't taken the plunge with
either, yet

> In general though, I find people here to be more knowledgeable though.
> That's just my experience...

That's been my general experience, as well.

--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA