Re: How to convert ogg files to mp3

On 16/02/07, Scott van Looy <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Surely that depends where you live? ;)

I rarely buy anything electrical in a store any more anyway on account of
online prices generally being cheaper and a much wider choice.

Many players can be flashed with RockBox for ogg support:
http://www.rockbox.org/

Too bad my sa-1 can't.

I use my Palm TX and PocketTunes - have around 600 songs on a 1gig SD card
in low bitrate ogg format and quality wise it's about half way between CD
and Net radio - it's pretty good ;)

If I was going to buy a new mp3 player, however, I'd go for this:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000KDZR5U?tag2=dapreview-20
Which is the best player around IMHO

The 12 gig model cots the same as a 30 gig Zen. While I personally
don't think that storage above a few gigs is so important for
real-world usage, it's numbers like that that sell players.

Dotan Cohen

http://technology-sleuth.com/technical_answer/what_is_a_router.html
http://what-is-what.com/what_is/ram.html