Re: Errors with creating rpm for yacas

Paul Smith wrote:
> Thanks, Todd. I tend to think that the problem is caused by
>
> 'find: /tmp/yacas-1.0.63-root/usr/lib/debug: No such file or directory'
>
> but I do not know how to remove it.

No, that shouldn't cause any problems (at least, it isn't the cause of
the problem here.  The find is just part of creating a debuginfo rpm
and it's not terrible if it fails, though it may mean there is
something else that needs tweaked with the build or spec so that a
proper debuginfo can be created.

I am fairly certain that the main problem is that the files listed are
present in the buildroot but are not listed in the %files section of
your spec.  Perhaps if you post a link to the spec file you're working
with someone here can provide further guidance.

He who will not reason is a bigot; he who cannot is a fool; and he who
dares not is a slave.
    -- Sir William Drummond, Academical Questions