Re: How to SMTP (Email) Server Fedora 6?

Todd Zullinger wrote:

I'm not saying it wouldn't be fine to have a system-config-sendmail
program to do these things, but I imagine it would be a big pain to
create such a tool.  Meanwhile, I can do the old style unix thing and
edit simple key = value stuff in /etc/postfix/main.cf and be happy. :)

Yes, but then you can't run all the nifty things available only for the sendmail milter interface that run in realtime during the smtp conversation for virus/spam scanning, etc. without starting an instance for each message and can run under different user id's for security.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx