Re: About mono program with FC6

Jim Cornette wrote:
edwardspl@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello Jim,

Are you using FC6 System ?
If so, how did you fix the kind of problem ?
I will many thank for your help...

Edward.

I use both FC6 and development on the same computer. I removed anything to do with mono from the computer. Occasionally one mono component sneaks onto the system via a dependency. This would not help you out since you want mono.

If you have yum-utils installed, you might want to run package-cleanup to see if your rpms have all needed components. I ran this just now on development and it came back with no problems.

package-cleanup --problems
Setting up yum
Reading local RPM database
Processing all local requires
No problems found

Jim

Hello Jim,

I just rum "y
um -y remove localinstall --disablerepo=* mono*" in the server...
1, Is there any problem ?
2, I need to re-install the mono and related packages again ?

Edward.