Re: About mono program with FC6

Paul wrote:
Hi,

1, What is the mono program ?

Mono is the open source implementation of the EMCA C# standard.
Currently it's at something like 1.1.17 for FC6 and 1.2.2.1 for rawhide
(though I'm expecting 1.2.3 any day soon)

2, In Server side, I just found the machine is hang, due to the mono
process...
So, I need to login with the function key ( alt + F2 ).

Are you running ASP.NET, mod_mono or something else.

No.
3, How can we fix this kind of problem ?

Report the bug into bugzilla. Make sure you include how you got the hang
to occur and any other relevant information. Either myself or Alex will
then look at it (depending on the package - Alex does the main rpms
while I do the extras stuff).

TTFN

Paul

Hello Paul,

1, I don't know how to get the error problem ( message ).
2, For the init process ( enable ) of the FC6 :
eg : run "ntsysv"
* anacron
* crond
* network
* sshd
* syslog
* vsftpd
* xinetd

So, what else program need to be enable for mono process ?

BTW, for /etc/selinux/config :

# This file controls the state of SELinux on the system.
# SELINUX= can take one of these three values:
#       enforcing - SELinux security policy is enforced.
#       permissive - SELinux prints warnings instead of enforcing.
#       disabled - SELinux is fully disabled.
# SELINUX=enforcing
SELINUX=disabled
# SELINUXTYPE= type of policy in use. Possible values are:
#       targeted - Only targeted network daemons are protected.
#       strict - Full SELinux protection.
SELINUXTYPE=targeted

Edward.