Re: About mono program with FC6

Hi,

> Sorry, would you to tell me in more details ?

What else do you need to know?

> Due to I haven't installed any mono application by hand ( manual )...
> And I installed the FC6 System by text mode and custom ( enable all
> packages ) !

In that case, you should have mono installed :-)

> PS : What mono foo.exe ? How to disable / uninstall ?

foo is just a generic name.

For example, copy and paste below (after the 8--> and before the <--8)
into a text editor and save it as foo.cs

8-->
using System;

public class foo
{
   private static void Main()
   {
      Console.WriteLine("Hello World from Mono");
   }
}
<--8

Now, in a terminal window type

mcs foo.cs

It should compile. To run it

mono foo.exe

and it will output

Hello World from Mono

You don't need to install/deinstall anything; mono should be on your
machine.

There are some apps within Fedora which use Mono (such as MonoDevelop),
these you just install as you would any other app; via yum.

TTFN

Paul
--
"Mmmmmmmm....Shakira geschmiert mit schokolade" sagt Homer