Re: About mono program with FC6

Jim Cornette wrote:
edwardspl@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello Jim,

Are you using FC6 System ?
If so, how did you fix the kind of problem ?
I will many thank for your help...

Edward.

I use both FC6 and development on the same computer. I removed anything to do with mono from the computer. Occasionally one mono component sneaks onto the system via a dependency. This would not help you out since you want mono.

If you have yum-utils installed, you might want to run package-cleanup to see if your rpms have all needed components. I ran this just now on development and it came back with no problems.

package-cleanup --problems
Setting up yum
Reading local RPM database
Processing all local requires
No problems found

Jim

Hello Jim,

Due to the Server machine without Internet connection, so how to remove anything of mono by using rpm / yum command ?

Edward,