Re: About mono program with FC6

Hi,

> May be the system run the program ( back end )...
> But I found when I run your sample, the error message will appear
> again every time !
> What mono is broken ?

It looks when the package was installed something either didn't install
correctly (does happen) or was corrupted (also happens).

> Sorry, I haven't install any patch rpm packages yet, due to the Server
> machine in test ENV now !

Do you mean the machine is using rawhide or something else.

> If so, I run "rpm -Uhv mono*.rpm" is ok also ?

yum would be a preferred method as it installs the dependancies as well.

TTFN

Paul
--
"Mmmmmmmm....Shakira geschmiert mit schokolade" sagt Homer