Re: videolan

Paulo Cavalcanti wrote:

Freshrpms is a 3rd party repository that rebuilds and replaces some of
the standard components from fedora core/extras and may not be
compatible with anything else.

Can you give me an example?

Not easily - I don't have anything that conflicts right now.

Are you saying that livna is supported by RedHat?

No, I'm saying that livna does not replace or conflict with anything in the repositories that are supported by RedHat/fedora - or at least the make an effort not to. They build against the libraries already available in core/extras. The other 3rd party repositories tend to supply modified versions of core/extra libraries.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx