Re: LaTeX question about nested lists

Jack Byers     byersj@xxxxxxxxxxx
Dean S.  Messing" <deanm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>    replied
_Very_ kind of you!

: I used to be a lot better at TeX;  this seems to work but is not elegant

I, too, used to do some (basic) Plain TeX (and eTeX) writing in "the
old days".  I resisted LaTeX for a long, long time.

Those days, and that knowledge, are now gone.  The font and graphics
capabilities of LaTeX are simply too good, and there seems to be a
".sty" package for just about everything now (except deeply nested lists :-)

Again thanks for the time you spent on this.

Latex is invaluable I agee.
But you can do some of both:
I know in the past I was able to mix and match Latex math and plain Tex math. I found some of the Latex math macros not as convenient, and the mixing was painless
as I recall

Jack

Search for grocery stores. Find gratitude. Turn a simple search into something more. http://click4thecause.live.com/search/charity/default.aspx?source=hmemtagline_gratitude&FORM=WLMTAG