OT router help

I have wired router A (linksys BEFSX41 latest firmware) and
connected to it are computers A (FC6), B (FC6) & C (FC6)
and wireless router B (linksys WRT54G latest firmware) with
wireless computer D (WinXP Home) connecting to it.  I have
googled with no luck finding my solution.  I can access the
web interface on wired router A from computers A, B or C.
What I can't figure out how to do is access the web
interface of wireless router B from computers A, B or C.  I
can access the web interface on router B with computer D.
What I want is to be able to communicate across the two
routers and the computers connected on each router.  Can
some one point me in the right direction to resolve this?