Re: OT router help

linuxmaillists@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I have wired router A (linksys BEFSX41 latest firmware) and connected to it are computers A (FC6), B (FC6) & C (FC6) and wireless router B (linksys WRT54G latest firmware) with wireless computer D (WinXP Home) connecting to it. I have googled with no luck finding my solution. I can access the web interface on wired router A from computers A, B or C. What I can't figure out how to do is access the web interface of wireless router B from computers A, B or C. I can access the web interface on router B with computer D. What I want is to be able to communicate across the two routers and the computers connected on each router. Can some one point me in the right direction to resolve this?

Uh, how about a look at the IP address scheme you have. It could be a subnet issue, it could be something like router B doesn't have the web interface open on the wired side.

We'll need more information about IP addressing on this setup prior to offering suggestions.

--
Ita erat quando hic adveni.

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator