Re: Talking to Logitech on the phone regarding webcam support for linux

Gene Heskett wrote:

[snippy snippy]

To me, the answer is obvious, they have not planted the seed from which they might reap. The choice, it seems to me, is theirs. Mine is to not patronize them for that particular product. Ditto for that hardware

Well, that about sums it up. Is there anything else which needs to
be said? They don't want to sell to you, and you don't want to buy
from them. End of story.

Mike
Oppose globalization and other One World Governments like the UN.
You have found the bank of Larn.