Talking to Logitech on the phone regarding webcam support for linux

Just thought that you guys might like to know that I just spent 23
minutes on the phone with Logitech telling them that they need to
supply Linux drivers. They were rather nice, but they said that they
have no intention of ever suppling linux drivers as there is no
demand. They do have Vista drivers, though, even though I am certain
that for every Vista user today there are 1000 Linux users or more.

Logitech's contact info is on this page:
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/utilities/contact/IL/EN

And to save you the trip, this is their US phone number:
702-269-3457

Give them a call and express interest. It is the only way that we will
see companies back their products with linux support.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com/what_is/fedora_core.html
http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/568/5th_ward_boyz.html