Re: WARNING - Possible Data Corruption - False Alarm - I'm an idiot

bill perkins wrote:
John Wendel wrote:

I just saw what appears to be a data corruption problem on one of my boxes. I'm not sure at this point exactly whats happening, but I thought I'd warn people that there might be a problem.

I have found that disk usage varies with different sized disks- are the SATA drives considerably larger than the IDE drive you copied from?

Turns out that the files were fine. The size difference came about
because the source directories were much larger than the destination
directories (they had previously held a lot of files that had been
deleted).

Sorry for the noise.

John