Re: FC6 through the rear view mirror

On Wed, 2007-02-07 at 00:00 -0500, Ric Moore wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-02-06 at 18:46 +0000, Anne Wilson wrote:
> > On Tuesday 06 February 2007 17:22, Les Mikesell wrote:
> > >
> > > Or, in bugzilla you may after some long time get:
> > >    "This bug has been mass-closed along with all other
> > >     bugs that have been in NEEDINFO state for several
> > >     months."
> > >

> > > Here, you may at least get suggestions that let you move on to something
> > > that works in some short amount of time.
> > >
> > Yes, you get 'try this', 'try that', 'try something else'.  NEEDINFO is just
> > that.  I filed a couple of bugs and got NEEDINFO messages, not once, but
> > three or four times.  I responded as quickly and fully as I could, and the
> > bugs got fixed within 2-3 days.  They were serious issues, so not only did I
> > benefit, but so did you and everyone else who uses cups and/or gtk.
>
> Did you ask about here first or just go straight to bugzilla?

I would suggest the following:
A. Search the bugzilla and the mailing list archive - before- posting.
B. Post a message in the ML - asking for help/anyone experiencing the
same problem.
C. If no one answers and/or nothing seems to work - create a BZ entry
-and- post the BZ# as a followup. (In-case someone googles for a
solution to the same problem)

- Gilboa