Re: VMWare repo

On Wed, 7 Feb 2007, Dotan Cohen wrote:

Also, it seems that I do not have VMWare Tools installed. All the info
that I can find leads me to believe that Tools should be installed
with Server. Is this not correct? If not, how does one go about
installing Tools? I don't see it on the VMWare download page.

VMware Tools is a package for the guest, not the host. Once you have built your VM, start it up and install VMware Tools. There's a button to do that which works unattended in a Windows guest, but requires a bit of handholding in a Linux guest. There's documentation at vmware.com.

--
		Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences
mjs AT clemson DOT edu