Re: pine program and mail services with FC6 System

On Tue, 2007-02-06 at 20:54 +0800, edwardspl@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> So...how to config ( enable ) the Dovecot ( /etc/dovecot.conf ) ?

Have you read the manuals about it, yet?  What's already set in your
dovecot.conf file?  Have you tried starting the service.

Back when I started using on FC4, I don't recall having to configure
anything, just start the service, the defaults were okay (as far as I
can remember).  Looking at a later version, it appears everything is
commented out, though the file suggests it's showing you the default
options.

--
(This PC runs FC4, my others FC5 & FC6, in case that's important
 to the thread)

I read messages from the public lists.