Re: Boot Floppies V6

sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx escribió:
I thought I'd convert an old win2000 system to Fedora V6, I downloaded the CD-ISO's and burned them but I cannot find a Boot floppy creator or windows installer on them as the PC does not have the ability to boot from CD-ROM, only Floppy and HDD.

AFAIK, there hasn't been any more floppy bootable installer since Fedora Core 2. :-(

--
select 'mmarques' || '@' || 'unl.edu.ar' AS email;
Martín Marqués          |   Programador, DBA