Prevent unknown users from using Internet

Hello!

I am running fedora core 2 server with dhcp-3.0.1rc14-1.

I would like to restrict Internet access only to those users that is given
an ip-address from my dhcp server. The dhcp server only gives out
addresses to nic's already defined in dhcpd.conf.

Has anyone had any experience with this? All kinds of help would be
appreciated.

Thanks!

Bjorn

believed to be clean.