Re: LaTeX question about nested lists

Dean S. Messing wrote:
This is really a LeTeX question (but LaTeX on FC5 :-).

I'm trying to create a bulleted outline that goes deeper
than six levels.  The LeTeX "list" environment only lets
you go to six levels.  I've failed to find any LaTeX
packages that extend this or define a new environment that
is of arbitary depth.
Do any of you know of a solution, short of just "hand
indenting" the items?  Note: the items in the list must
have "bullets" associated with them that are different
for different levels.

Thanks
Dean

Dean,

Perhaps this FAQ entry will help (to at least clarify the nature of the problem):

  http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=toodeep

HTH,

Marc Schwartz