Re: Wi[r]eless security (was: Suspend bug)

On 2/6/07, David G. Miller <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[...]

Looks like I need to bump the priority on implementing WPA.

Is that such a major undertaking? I never tried to connect Linux
wirelessly, but just the other day it took me all of 5 minutes to set
up my router and phone to talk to each other via a WPA connection (3
of which went into trying in vain to configure what the router calls
WPA2 - so I went with WPA1). And I don't even know what all those
acronyms stand for :)

Andras