Re: Can Evolution be used to access yahoo mail?

On February 4, 2007, Claude Jones wrote:
> I hope I'm getting this right - I think that's what you're discussing. The
> thread just caught my eye. If my post is not relevant to your discussion,
> pardon the noise.

Not at all. I appreciate the attention that even the most petty of concerns
gets here.

On fedora forum, contrariwise, I could ask quite important questions, eg.,
concerning the operation of selinux or xorg.conf, or other concerns, and
never get even one response, not even after asking a second time a few days
later.

I felt like my messages were being shunned, or something. I ended up solving
everything by myself, anyway, but it took days or weeks, and would have been
nice to hear a simple explanation from someone who already went through it
before.

--
Peter Gückel