Re: Suspend bug

on 02/04/2007 05:09 AM Tim wrote:
On Sat, 2007-02-03 at 09:54 -0500, oleksandr korneta wrote:
I do not believe secure wifi.

Hmm, you don't believe it can be done, or don't want to do it?

I do not believe that neither wpa nor wep will stop anyone with hostile intentions when we talk about wifi.

All I have is just filtering by mac-address to prevent non-authorized
use by my neighbors.

FYI:  That will not *prevent* unauthorised use.  About all it'll do is
prevent *accidental* use of yours.

Of course, if that's all you're bothered about, then don't worry about
it.

It is not like I am bothered too much by this, by I definitely would like to know more about the way to connect my AP ignoring mac-address restrictions. Any references?

ps: not really sure what that sarcastic style of questions is about

--
regards,
Oleksandr Korneta

/The nice thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from./