Re: pgAccess & phpPgAdmin with postgresql under FC6

On 2/2/07, Craig White <craig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I would venture to guess that you are running into SELinux issues...

Dang, normally the first thing I check, but didn't this time and guess
what?  Thanks for the nudge Craig!  It's strange that I was getting no
errors about it in /var/log/messages _until_ I disabled selinux; now
I'm getting a denied message although it's not being enforced.

Still have the strangeness of being able to access the dbs via
pgAccess with the ip address but not localhost, and via phpPgAdmin via
localhost but not the ip, but at least I'm in.

Thanks again.

Daniel