Re: Problems with Fedora Core 3

Nothing - they are separate issues..........I was facing problems with both in FC3.

Brian Chadwick <brianchad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx

02/01/2007 05:03 PM

Please respond to
For users of Fedora <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>

For users of Fedora <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: Problems with Fedora Core 3

Hi,

FC3 is way old ... time to upgrade ... by the way ... wot does gThumb
have to do with oss/alsa anyway?