Burning ISO image on DVD from windows

Hi,
        Which is the best way to burn an ISO image on windows reliably? There is a program that I had used long back (don't remember the name) that was very bad and wasted many CDs in this process - I had used it to try and burn CD ISO images in windows. The reason for this question is that I'm downloading the FC6 DVD ISO image on a windows machine, and although it is connected to an intranet, I'm not too sure about availability of linux machines with a DVD writer.
Thanks,
        - Dev.

and any attachments. Thank you