Re: Getting people to say nice things about Microsoft (Linspire repo)

Ed Greshko wrote:
Gene Heskett wrote:

410 miles on a 19 gallon tank many times.

I'm sorry, but shouldn't all of this be taken over to myspace.com or IRC or
some other chat channel?  I can create a mailing list for you guys that want
to swap war stories, old age stories, mutual admiration parties and the like.

Along with people ripping on others, when they want off list. Its why I dumped SUSE and switched to FC...