Re: Getting people to say nice things about Microsoft (Linspire repo)

Gene Heskett wrote:

> 410 miles on a 19 gallon tank many times.

I'm sorry, but shouldn't all of this be taken over to myspace.com or IRC or
some other chat channel?  I can create a mailing list for you guys that want
to swap war stories, old age stories, mutual admiration parties and the like.