Getting citicards to work with firefox (Was:: Getting Fox News to work with Firefox)

Aaron Konstam wrote:
On Sun, 2007-01-21 at 07:51 -0700, Christopher A. Williams wrote:
Unfortunately, while I agree this is the fault of CNN and Fox
respectively, the bottom line is they are not willing to take
responsibility for it. Until they do, the "fault" falls to the Fedora
Project team and 3rd party repository owners to ensure that, when
these
extras are installed, they work for at least the most commonly visited
sites work as designed.
Let us forget about news sites for a minute. firefox will not allow you
to check the balance on your credit card by going to:
www.citicards.com

These things really have to be dealt with if Linux is to be a viable
alternative to Windows.
--

I found that when you hit citicards.com, as soon as the site comes up, before it goes blank, you can hit the "Stop" button on the browser and the site then works fine. If you wait too long the site goes blank. I'm not good enough to create a greasemonkey script to do this. I wonder if a Greasemonkey expert could assist here.

Doug P