Re: Ripping sound from videos with mplayer

On Fri, 2007-01-12 at 00:22 -0500, Ric Moore wrote:
> Am I gone around the bend? Do I unlock this door with the key of
> imagination when beyond it is another dimension? A dimension of sound? A
> dimension of sight? A dimension of mind? Am I moving into a land of both
> shadow and substance... of things and ideas? Maybe I have just crossed
> over into the ...tWiLiGhT zOnE.

OWWWW!!!! I absolutely loved that series ! I used to stay up late at
night watching it on the communal TV when I was serving my National
Service all those years ago !! The other soldiers in my unit thought I
was completely nuts ! Good times, good times ...

Anyway, back to your question: I don't know of ANY car stereo that can
play mp3's. There may be in the US and Japan, but I certainly have not
seen it in my country. Of course, I don't own a car either, so I may be
wrong. I think what you need to do is rip it to an Audio CD, not mp3. I
don't know how to do that, but I'm sure someone here does...

Regards,
pascal chong