Re: Preparing FC6 on ASUS A8N-VM CSM with nVidia chipset

On Sat, Jan 13, 2007 15:51:09 PM +0900, javajunkie
(javajunkie@xxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

> > The ethernet driver is what "worries" me the most, since if that
> > doesn't work immediately I wouldn't be able to download anything
> > else.
>
> HI,
>
> Have you checked the asus forums?

Not this time (yet), because I had already done it in the past for
other issues and frankly found them useless in my case.

I have had better luck with nVidia forums, in the past, but since this
is not a generic "can it work with Linux" question, as I want to know
specifically if and how _FC6_ must be configured for that chipset, I
thought I'd ask here first, and go to the forum only if there still is
some open issue (*).

Ciao,
	Marco

(*) also because following a discussion in a web forum is much, more
slower, tedious and generally inefficient than through a mailing
list. For me, at least. I tend to use web forums only when I'm sure
there is no other alternative.

--
The right way to make everybody love Free Standards and Free Software:
http://digifreedom.net/node/73