Re: Cups broken and my stomach is upset - Anger Management in Action Danger! Danger! Will Robinson!

On Wednesday 10 January 2007 08:50, Ric Moore wrote:

> Anne, what the heck is a print plugin from July of 2004 doing in here?

Haven't a clue.  I never read the output to see the date when it happened to
me.

> Just cups. Let cups do the work. Then we only have one problem to deal
> with.

Sorry, but the hated words "it works for me" apply.  I have print queues for
three configurations of a Deskjet 990CXi, remote on an FC4 box, and print and
fax queues set up for the Brother ethernet printer, as well as a raw queue
that makes printing easier from XP and the hal-installed printer.  I simply
make sure I ignore the hal one.

Anne