Re: Safest way of accessing a home computer from outside?

Hi ,

Sorry I'm a newbie , what if I my router doesent have a public IP
itself. I mean to say my provider provides me a 192.168.1.x of it's
network and internally I have a lan. will I ever be able to access me
personal system via router [provided my ISP provider will not change any
of it's settings from his end ] .
wondering if any kind of dynaDSN or peer to peer can help me to do
that .

Any Suggestions ?

Regards,
Ahmed Hussain