Re: Sick of crappy wireless, suggestions?

>I have bcm4318.  I've got wireless working with windoze driver, but it's
>very unreliable.  I've had enough.  Can anyone suggest an add-on card for
>my laptop that will work well with FC6, natively?

I'm not being a pain here but I've asked this question several times
on this list and have never gotten a good answer.  I would really
like to get WPA working on my laptop.  When I had FC4 and part of the
time I had FC5 I could get it to work with ndiswrapper and
wpa_supplicant.  About half way through FC5 I couldn't find a combo
that worked anymore.  I took FC5 off of my laptop because of the
problems with wireless.  It would be really nice to have it working
and I would gladly buy any new wireless card to accomplish that.

If by some bizarre chance you turn up a solution of a site or have a
wireless epiphany I would love to hear about it and I'm sure there
are many others that would too.

--
Knute Johnson
Molon Labe...